The Ventilator IV really is the ultimate four seasons Jacket that can easily be set up differently depending on the conditions.
With a name like Ventilator it is easy for people to think that this jacket is only suited to warmer weather; however this is not the case at all.
The versatility comes from being fully perforated mesh down the full length of the arms as well as two large panels on the front and back and having a removable water proof Sinaqua liner as well as a removable thermal liner for the colder days.
These removable liners make this jacket capable of four different set ups:
Outer Shell + WP Liner + Thermal Liner: Great for Winters chill
Outer Shell + WP Liner: If it’s a bit warmer but weather looks like it may rain
Outer Shell + Thermal: Perfect at keeping out the cold in spring sunny weather
Outer Shell: The ultimate Summer perforated mesh jacket
Micro adjusters on the arms and the waist help to keep the Ventilator IV fitting securely not matter the set up you choose, and a 360° Joining Zip that can zip together any RST jacket to any RST pant, leather or textile, and you have one of the very best value for money jackets available on the market.
- CE Certified protection
- 1660 Ballistic Textile reinforced impact areas
- K492 Mesh for excellent airflow
- R|R Reflective Panels
- Removable thermal lining
- WP Sinaqua Removable breathable waterproof liner
- 360° Joining Zip: Any RST jacket and pants will be able to be zipped together right around your body
- Contour Plus Armour: RST Contour Plus Armour is made of Biolastan developed by the Powertector company and comfortably passes CE certifications.
- X3 Triple stitched seams
- Back Protector CE level 1